Self Help Knowledge Base
- Add a Deal manually one by one.
- Bulk upload the deals in one shot. You need to download the sample format, fill the data and upload the data.
- All the follow-ups that need to be performed for that particular day will be visible here.
- You can be able to filter the deals based on various criteria’s that was defined in the settings page.
- The action buttons where you can perform various actions for a particular deal.
- Most of the actions will be disabled once you move a deal from a deal module to a client module as you will be performing all future actions in that module.
- You can perform multiple bulk actions from here like bulk update, bulk allocate or bulk delete.
- The list page data can be modified based on your business requirements easily from the settings page.
Deal Quick Actions
- You can flag important deals on top irrespective of the data of lead creation. You can unflag it from the action button when required.
- You can send email, SMS, or WhatsApp to a particular deal from here. You need to perform the settings for this before sending emails, SMS or WhatsApp.
- You can convert a deal to a client and all the data from the deal will be transferred to the client module for future reference. Field mapping needs to be done from the settings page.
- You can create a proposal for a deal from the deal module and the details for this deal will be fetched from the deal module while creating the proposal.
- You can trash any unwanted deals and you can also restore the leads from the trash module if you have deleted any deal by mistake.
- You can be able to add a follow-up for a deal by clicking on the timer icon.
- You can put a future follow-up date and time if you need to set a follow-up for that deal. If you don’t want to perform a follow-up, you can leave these fields as blank.
- You can change the stage and status of the deal once you had a conversation or update regarding that deal.
- You can add related comment with regards to the communication happened with the deal in the comments section.
Deal Quick View
- A quick view button to check the deal update and details.
- The last follow-up update which you have added will be visible here along with the current stage, status and when is the next follow-up date and time and the comment data which you have entered.
- You will also be able to see the list of past updates below. You will never miss any data and the complete history of the deal will be available here.
- You can click on view 360-degree details to check the complete details about the deal.
- In the details section, the basic data about the deal will be available and if you want to modify any of these data, you can simply edit the deal and update the data.
Deal Detailed View Page
- The left panel will have the complete details about the deal.
- The follow-ups which was available in the quick view page will be visible here as well.
- You can be able to add related notes about this deal.
- You can be able to upload any related files or images about this deal and can refer easily in the future.
- The logs like sent emails, calls made, etc., will be visible here.
- You can perform lots of functions using the action buttons.
- You can also edit a deal and modify any of the data available on the left panel from here.
- At the bottom, you will find the list of emails sent to this deal along with the status, proposals created for this deal or if there are any other linked modules, those details also will be listed here.
- You can modify all the fields as per your business need for the deal module.
- You can modify all the stages as per your business need for the deal module.
- You can modify all the statuses as per your business need for the deal module.
- You can modify all the types of deals as per your business need for the deal module.
- Map all your deal fields to client fields and this will be used when you convert a deal to a client.
- Map all your deal fields to support fields and this will be used when you convert a deal to a support.
- You can define the probability of the lead based on the stage of the lead.
Deal Field Customization
- You can enable or disable a field.
- You can make any field as mandatory.
- You can enable any field to be displayed in the list page. The unchecked fields will be visible in the quick view details section and in detailed view page.
- You can restrict your users from editing any field. This will restrict edit access for all users.
- You can hide certain fields to users. This will hide the details for all users.
- You can edit and rename an existing default field.
- You can add a new custom field. You can also choose the field type from various options available while adding a field.
- You can edit or delete a custom field added from your side.
- You can make certain fields like contact number, email id as unique.
- You can drag and drop a field to change the order of the fields.
Deal Stage Customization
- You can see the deal stage id.This id has to be used while doing Bulk Upload from excel sheet.
- You can add new stage.
- Deal Stage name will be added from here.
- Deal stage order or sequence of the stages.The stages in the update section will be displayed according to this order.
- You can add the color of the stages from here.
Deal Status Customization
- You can see the deal status id.This id has to be used while doing Bulk Upload from excel sheet.
- You can add new status.
- Deal Status name can be added from here.
- On which Deal stage particular Status is dependent can be select from here.
- Deal order or sequence of the status. The status in the update section will be displayed according to this order.
- You can select the different colors for different status.
Deals to Support Mapping
1.You can map deal to support all the data by selecting here as per your requirement you can select the fields.
2. After setting the mapping you can update the field mapping stop.
Closure Probability Settings
- You can add new probability.
- You can edit the probability by selecting on action button and you can select the stage.
- You can select the probability here.
- As per your requirement you can select the color and you can create it.