- Add a Contact manually one by one
- Bulk upload the Contact in one shot. You need to download the sample format, fill the data, and upload the data
- All the follow-ups that need to be performed for that day will be visible here
- You can be able to filter the Contacts based on various criteria’s that was defined in the settings page
- The action buttons where you can perform various actions for a particular Contact
- Most of the actions will be disabled once you move a contact from a contact module to a lead or client module as you will be performing all future actions in that module.
- You can perform multiple bulk actions from here like bulk update, bulk allocate or bulk delete
- The list page data can be modified based on your business requirements easily from the settings page.
Contact Quick Actions
- You can flag important contacts on top irrespective of the data of lead creation. You can unflag it from the action button when required.
- You can send email, SMS, or WhatsApp to a particular contact from here. You need to perform the settings for this before sending emails, SMS, or WhatsApp.
- You can convert a contact to a lead and all the data from the contact will be transferred to the lead.
- You can also convert a contact to a client directly.
- You can create a proposal for a contact from the proposal’s module and the details for the contact will be fetched from the contact module while creating the proposal.
- You can trash any unwanted contacts and you can also restore the contacts from the trash module if you have deleted any contact by mistake.
- You can be able to add a follow-up for a contact by clicking on the timer icon
- You can put a future follow-up date and time if you need to set a follow-up for that contact. If you don’t want to perform a follow-up, you can leave these fields as blank.
- You can change the stage and status of the contact once you had a conversation or update regarding that contact.
- You can add related comment with regards to the communication happened with the contact in the comments section.
Contact Quick View
- A quick view button to check the contact update and details
- The last follow-up update which you have added will be visible here along with the current stage, status and when is the next follow-up date and time and the comment data which you have entered
- You will also be able to see the list of past updates below. You will never miss any data and the complete history of the deal will be available here
- In the details section, the basic data about the contact will be available and if you want to modify any of these data, you can simply edit the contact and update the data
- You can click on view 360-degree details to check the complete details about the contact
Contact Detailed View Page
- The left panel will have the complete details about the contact
- The follow-ups which was available in the quick view page will be visible here as well
- You can be able to add related notes about this contact
- You can be able to upload any related files or images about this contact and can refer easily in the future
- The logs like sent emails, calls made, etc., will be visible here
- You can perform lots of functions using the action buttons
- You can also edit a contact and modify any of the data available on the left panel from here
- At the bottom, you will find the list of emails sent to this contact along with the status, proposals created for this contact or if there are any other linked modules, those details also will be listed here.
- You can modify all the fields as per your business need for the contact module
- You can modify all the stages as per your business need for the contact module
- You can modify all the statuses as per your business need for the contact module
- Map all your contact fields to lead fields and this will be used when you convert a contact to a lead
- Map all your contact fields to client fields and this will be used when you convert a contact to a client
- Create Web Contact forms and collect the data directly from your landing pages and websites to perform automations.
Contact Field Customization
- You can enable or disable a field.
- You can make any field as mandatory.
- You can enable any field to be displayed in the list page. The unchecked fields will be visible in the quick view details section and in detailed view page
- You can restrict your users from editing any field. This will restrict edit access for all users.
- You can hide certain fields to users. This will hide the details for all users.
- You can edit and rename an existing default field.
- You can add a new custom field. You can also choose the field type from various options available while adding a field.
- You can edit or delete a custom field added from your side.
- You can make certain fields like contact number, email id as unique
- You can drag and drop a field to change the order of the fields.
Contact Stage Customization
- You can see the Contact stage id.This id has to be used while doing Bulk Upload from excel sheet
- You can add new stage.
- Contact Stage name will be added from here.
- Contact stage order or sequence of the stages.The stages in the update section will be displayed according to this order.
- You can add the color of the stages from here.
Contact Status Customization
- You can see the Contact status id. This id has to be used while doing Bulk Upload from excel sheet
- You can add new status.
- Contact Status name can be added from here.
- On which Contact stage particular Status is dependent can be select from here.
- Deal order or sequence of the status.The status in the update section will be displayed according to this order.
- You can select the different colors for different status.
Contact to lead Mapping
Contact to client mapping
Web Contacts Forms
1. You Can you add new web contact forms.
2. You can add new web contact form name here.
3. You can enable or disable any form fields.
4. You can make any field mandatory or else you can remove mandatory.
5. You can set width and length.
6. You can save web contact from here.
7. You can assign multiple default executives, if you select multiple executives, leads will be allocated on rotational basis.
8. You can set default stage, default status, default group, you can set field type, fields title style, border width, border color, on focus border color, fields background color, you can can submit button text, submit button alignment, submit button color, submit button haver color, agree option, action on submit and also you can add thank you message according to requirement.
9. You can assign lead to executive by products. You can choose products here from product module directly.
10.You can also assign respective executive for a particular product
11. You copy the below code and paste it in your website, all the leads collected from the lead form will be added automatically in your All Leads Page.