Self Help Knowledge Base
- Add a client manually one by one
- Bulk upload the clients in one shot. You need to download the sample format, fill the data and upload the data. Click to know more:-https://youtu.be/VbktHrqZck4
- All the follow-ups that need to be performed for that particular day will be visible here
- You can be able to filter the clients based on various criteria’s that was defined in the settings page
- The action buttons where you can perform various actions for a particular client
- You can perform multiple bulk actions from here like bulk update, bulk allocate or bulk delete
- The Fields can be modified based on your business requirements easily from the settings page.
Client Quick Actions
- You can flag important clients on top irrespective of the data of lead creation. You can unflag it from the action button when required
- You can send email, SMS, or WhatsApp to a particular client from here. You need to perform the settings for this before sending emails, SMS, or WhatsApp.
- You can create a support ticket from the client module in one click
- You can create a proposal for a client from the client module and the details for this client will be fetched from the client module while creating the proposal.
- You can create a PI or Invoice for a client from the client module and the details for this client will be fetched from the client module while creating the PI or Invoice.
- You can be able to add a follow-up for a client by clicking on the timer icon
- You can put a future follow-up date and time if you need to set a follow-up for that client. If you don’t want to perform a follow-up, you can leave these fields as blank.
- You can change the stage and status of the client once you had a conversation or update regarding that client.
- You can add related comment with regards to the communication happened with the client in the comments section.
Client Quick View
- A quick view button to check the client update and details
- The last follow-up update which you have added will be visible here along with the current stage, status and when is the next follow-up date and time and the comment data which you have entered
- You will also be able to see the list of past updates below. You will never miss any data and the complete history of the client will be available here
- In the details section, the basic data about the client will be available and if you want to modify any of these data, you can simply edit the client and update the data
- You can click on view 360-degree details to check the complete details about the client
Client Detailed View Page
- The status movement will be displayed at the top
- The left panel will have the complete details about the client
- The follow-ups which was available in the quick view page will be visible here as well
- You can be able to add related notes about this client
- You can be able to upload any related files or images about this client and can refer easily in the future
- The history of the executives who handled those leads will be visible here
- The logs like sent emails, calls made, etc., will be visible here
- You can perform lots of functions using the action buttons
- You can also edit a client and modify any of the data available on the left panel from here
- At the bottom, you will find the list of emails sent to this client along with the status, proposals, PI & Invoice created for this client.
- You can modify all the fields as per your business need for the client module
- You can modify all the stages as per your business need for the client module
- You can modify all the statuses as per your business need for the client module
- You can modify all the groups as per your business need for the client module
- You can be able to perform client access settings from here. Separate subscription is required for this
- Map all your client fields to address fields and this will be used when you create an Invoice for a client
Use web forms to collect data directly from your website or landing pages
Client Field Customization
- You can enable or disable a field
- You can make any field as mandatory
- You can enable any field to be displayed in the list page. The unchecked fields will be visible in the quick view details section and in detailed view page
- You can restrict your users from editing any field. This will restrict edit access for all users.
- You can hide certain fields to users. This will hide the details for all users
- You can edit and rename an existing default field
- You can add a new custom field. You can also choose the field type from various options available while adding a field
- You can edit or delete a custom field added from your side
- You can make certain fields like contact number, email id as unique.
Note:- You can drag and drop a field to change the sequence of the fields
Client Stage Customization
- You can see the Client stage id. This id has to be used while doing Bulk Upload from excel sheet
- You can add new stage.
- Client Stage name will be added from here.
- Client stage order or sequence of the stages. The stages in the update section will be displayed according to this order.
- You can flag to mark the client as important.
- You can add the color of the stages from here.
- You can also hide client stages from client list page.
Client Status Customization
- You can see the Client status id. This id has to be used while doing Bulk Upload from excel sheet
- You can add new status.
- Client Status name can be added from here.
- On which Client stage particular Status is dependent can be select from here.
- Deal order or sequence of the status. The status in the update section will be displayed according to this order.
- You can select the different colors for different status.
- You can also hide client status from client list page.
Client Group Customization
- You can see the Client Group id.This id has to be used while doing Bulk Upload from excel sheet.
- You can add new Group.
- Group Name can be added from here
Web client forms
- You can add new form.
- You can edit and update the new form.
- You can also do the setting as per your requirements.
- You can also duplicate the form if you need the same.
- Add a form name as per your requirement.
- You can enable and disable the form field’s.
- You can make any form mandatory.
- You can set the form fields to be displayed in one line.
- You can assign default executive for these leads.
- And you can update the form settings from here