Here are the Top 6 Primary components of CRM Software
In the below video, you will get a detailed explanation of the top 5 benefits.
Want to try out Solid Performers CRM for free to check whether it suits all your business requirements?
Click on the link below to get started.
Schedule a Live Demo
Kindly fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you
Top 6 Primary Components of CRM Software
Implementing the CRM in your business will take less than 1 hour time but will provide you with 10X Growth in a short span of time.
Also, our system is straightforward and you can quickly implement the CRM and train your team at a much faster rate when compared with any other CRM.
1. Lead or Inquiry Management. – Now this is the primary component of a CRM system and with the help of this, you can be able to manage all your leads with the help of a CRM and can be able to collect leads from various places under one panel. You can also be able to perform lots of sales and other automation.
2. Deal or Opportunity Management. – Now, this component plays a primary role in closing a deal, because what happens is whenever you are getting a lead, you will be getting lots of unwanted junk leads as well.
If you have a deal management system in your CRM, you can be able to segregate all the potential prospects from the raw leads. Now this will help you in guiding and following up with them in a better way so that you can close them in an efficient way.
3. Key Account or Client Management. – Now, with the help of this, you can be able to manage all your clients, the renewals, and their issues with regard to support or everything in a much better way.
You can also be able to manage the proposals and our communication happened with them. When you need to follow up with them for the next 10 days each and everything in an efficient way.
4. Support or Service Ticket Management.– This is primarily related to the third component. What we talked about now, all the existing clients might be having certain support ticket issues.
And if you have an efficient CRM system, you can be able to manage your post-sale activity, which is the sales and support in this component. Now you can also automate this similar to leads. Like whenever you receive a new ticket, you can also be able to send automated emails or SMS so that they will get alerted regarding the support issue.
5. Salesforce Automation Management. – You can be able to automate your Salesforce in most activities. For example, when you receive a new lead, the lead will get automatically allocated to the sales team. And it also does send an automated email or SMS to the leader who has made an inquiry.
It’ll also send automation, alert, SMS, or notification to the sales team member. Now, all these things are possible without you doing anything at all, everything will happen automatically without any manual intervention. That is again another primary component.
6. Report and Data Analysis.- Now with the help of a CRM system, you can be able to generate all kinds of reports and you can be able to analyze the data so that you can be able to grow your business to the next level in a much better way.
These are the six primary important components of CRM software, which does both pre-sale as well as post activities.
Now, in the description below, I have shared the link to Solid Performers CRM, where in which you can start a free trial
And try out Solid Performers CRM for free. And if it suits your requirement, then you can make a wise decision to implement efficient CRM in your company.
Download the Free Worksheet to build your Sales Pipeline now
Building a Healthy Sales Pipeline needs a lot of effort and this worksheet will assist you in the best possible way on how to estimate the value of the pipeline.