Why CRM Software is used?
CRM software is used to organize and manage customer’s different communications with a company. CRM software helps bridge the gap between sales, marketing, projects and customer service. SOLID Performer is the best CRM for small business. It saves time, build long relationship and make more sales. SOLID Performer is designed for growing teams working for business to business (B2B).
- Sales: To manage existing customers and prospects keeping track of communications.
- Marketing: To manage and monitor marketing campaigns and activities.
- Projects: To maintain the database of all projects with the updated status.
- Customer service: To deliver great customer service and support requests are with efficiently and not anything fail to remember.
How to select the best CRM for small business?
A few factor that you can take into thought while purchasing CRM.
- How many users you want. One or two users or more users?
- How much you can afford to spend?
- What features you specifically looking for?
- Do you need more features, to send proposals, invoices?
- You need any integration like outlook, email, and sms. If so, what specific integrations looking for?
- Is it easy to use CRM software for you?
- You should also know whether you want to choose for a cloud-based solution or prefer to use a CRM that can be hosted on your company’s local server.
Many businesses are moving towards the cloud as data next become available on many devices. Cloud-based solutions remove the need for a local server. Once you have answers to these questions, you can begin comparing your needs with the features offered by the CRM companies.
It is best idea to take a demo of CRM software before you buy. SOLID Performer will give you a chance to test the software with a 3 days free trial offer. Make sure to take this opportunity and try yourself with all your requirements will meet. It is one of the best CRM for small business.