Self Help Knowledge Base
- The setting should be active.
- You have to add the client ID, that you will get in your SMS panel settings.
- Add the sender id which you should be approved from SMS DLT panel.
- Add API key from your SMS Panel settings.
- You can enable the Unicode, if you have the for multiple languages.
- You can also set the default.
- You can also test your setting after the integration, add any mobile number and other template that should be approved from DLT.
- And we also provide SMS and we have multiple SMS panel integration with the CRM, so based on SMS providers the setting will get changed so, if you are not able to find your SMS provider details your kindly getting touch with our support team for integrating the same.